Deng Yuliang, vice-president of Shenzhen State Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
Deng Yuliang has been devoting himself to the R&D and design of large-scale integrated circuits for more than 20 years. Many products designed by him have been applied in various kinds of equipment systems, solving urgent needs for core components. He has made prominent contributions to the nation’s national defense industry and won a number of prizes including the second National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology, and second prizes for National Invention Awards and Progress in Science for National Defense.
Main academic achievements
Deng Yuliang has been working in Shenzhen State Microelectronics Co., LTD since June, 1999. He is responsible for the research and development of high performance micro processors, memory devices and programmable logic devices.
1. Deng Yuliang developed a high performance micro processor used in key models of aviation equipment. He developed the key component of a 64-bit high performance micro processor, making a breakthrough in algorithm and physical design.
2. He also developed a high performance micro processor for radiation resistance. This 32 bit innovative micro processor meets high-end equipment needs and has been successfully used in aviation equipment.
3. He researched and made advances in high performance dynamic reconfigurable techniques in key technological fields.
4. He developed storage products to achieve a technical breakthrough in dynamic and radiation-resistant storage devices.
5. He developed high performance SOC for Hop Spread Spectrum Communication, helpful for the miniaturization of communication equipment. He was responsible for the development of fieldbus products, including the CAN fieldbus, 1553B fieldbus and FC fieldbus.